Architecture & Access has grown greatly and continues to do so. Our staff are the lifeblood of our organisation and we continue to implement initiatives to help us provide an inclusive, professional, and connected workplace for everyone who works here.
Our appointed Health and Well being representatives initiate various events and social activities. This helps to keep our people connected and is conducive to a happy workplace.
Our current social and well-being initiatives include:
- Weekly morning tea
- Christmas party
- Coffee machine and freshly roasted coffee – café quality
- Variety of donation support and includes our employees interests
- A dedicated annual budget for team building activities for each employee
- EOFY staff lunch
- Parental leave policy – paid leave for primary and secondary carer
- Footy tipping
- Important day recognition
- Uprise – EAP program including 3 counselling sessions available
- Commitment to workplace safety demonstrated through ISO45001 Certification
- Active OHS committee
- Microsoft Teams – We use technology to maintain WFH connection
- Hybrid working arrangements – office / home
- Community support to specific disability organisations
- Financial contribution per year per staff member for CPD activities
- Payment of 75% of course fee for approved courses. Recent approvals have included Diploma of Access Consulting, Graduate Diploma OHS, Australian Institute of Company Directors, Certificate IV Accounting and Bookkeeping
Testimonials from our team
Waiza ImranCorporate Services officer
Being part of the Architecture & Access team has been inspiring. I continue to learn about the necessity of Accessibility across everyday life. Everyone is incredibly supportive of helping me to build my knowledge and grow within my role. The workplace culture feels like a family, and I enjoy coming into work everyday to see the friendly faces and to continue to support the team on the important work we do.
Margarita RebageAccess Consultant
Working at Architecture & Access makes me proud and empowers me to help our clients. Each morning I am excited to wake up and go to work! I’ve been amazed by the opportunities provided to me to grow professionally, and the support I receive daily to overcome new challenges and learn about access. Architecture & Access is a growing family, where we are treated equally and receive all the support and training to do our best for every project.
Ellen NaismithAccess Consultant
The Architecture & Access team is dynamic and multi-talented, which makes coming to work each day a fun challenge. The variety of skill sets, experience, and diversity of people at Architecture & Access create a healthy culture, where everybody is sharing and learning all the time. The best part is we are all working collectively making the world more accessible and inclusive – which is highly rewarding.