At Architecture & Access, our Safety in Design process has been developed to assist designers of buildings and/or structures intended for use as workplaces to meet their obligations under the relevant sections of state and federal WHS/OHS legislations.
Our Safety in Design process is robust and systematic in the identification and elimination, or mitigation, of design-related risks throughout the life of the project including construction, operation and maintenance activities.
This unique capacity enables our clients to tailor and value-add services to fulfill the safety and accessibility objectives of their project.
Architecture & Access can deliver the following services:
- Independent facilitation of the Safety in Design process
- Review of proposed design and documentation
- Design for safe servicing and maintenance of the building
- Stakeholder consultation
- Risk management
- Facilitation of Safety in Design and risk review workshops
- Monitoring and auditing
- Formulation of Safety in Design Risk Registers
- Safe-design reports