Book a CPD Presentation
Tap into Architecture & Access’ skills, knowledge and experience
- Introduction to Access
- Introduction to Safety in Design
- Livable Housing Design Standard Changes, May 2023
- Complex Home Modifications for Insurers
- NDIS Complex Home Modifications for Occupational Therapists
- Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA): Basics for Developers
- Design categories
- Implications for Construction
About our CPD presentations
Our Continuing Professional Development (CPD) presentations are designed to pass on our specialist access knowledge in the built environment. Our qualified, accredited, and experienced team are all members of their professional body and have up-to-date knowledge of the Disability Discrimination Act, Access to Premises Standards and the National Construction Code. We are industry leaders aligning our advice with the goals of Universal Design. Our presentations will hone your skills, knowledge, and experience.
Our CPD presentations can be held in your office, virtually (online) or you can come to us! ……. Generally, the presentation will be 60 minutes including question time. Refreshments can be provided upon request.
Upon completion of the CPD presentation you will be provided with a certificate of attendance. We can work with you to provide assessment material and certificates to meet your CPD requirements.