Architecture & Access (Aust) Pty Ltd applies terms and conditions to the purchase of our services. These terms and conditions cover the scope of services to be provided, contract management, client responsibility, fees, payment terms, liability and other contractual arrangements. These terms and conditions are stipulated in the individual Service Agreement which is pre-agreed in writing between Architecture & Access and the client.
General descriptions of services provided by Architecture & Access are set out in our website, catalogues and information brochures. General descriptions are provided as a guide only, and do not constitute professional advice.
A pre-agreed Service Agreement between Architecture & Access and the client will determine the type, scope and fee for services to be provided by Architecture & Access to meet client, statutory and regulatory requirements.
No variation of the signed Service Agreement, whether about the description of services, fees or otherwise, can be made unless the variation is agreed by Architecture & Access and the client in writing.
General terms & conditions
Architecture & Access undertakes to deliver all services:
- As pre-agreed in the Service Agreement between Architecture & Access and the client
- With reasonable care and skill
- For a reasonable fee and payment terms as pre-agreed in the Service Agreement between Architecture & Access and the client
- Within a reasonable timeframe as pre-agreed in the Service Agreement between Architecture & Access and the client.
It is the responsibility of the client to:
- Ensure that the specification provided for services in the Service Agreement is accurate and meets client needs
- Co-operate with Architecture & Access in matters relating to the provision of services, for example to provide us and our authorised employees with access to any premises under the clients
- control as required, to provide all information required to perform a service, and obtain any necessary licenses and consents as required to perform a service
- Make payment to Architecture & Access when payment is due as pre-agreed in the Service Agreement between Architecture & Access and the client
- Undertake any other responsibilities stipulated in the pre-agreed service agreement between Architecture & Access and the client.
Architecture & Access reserve the right to charge interest on overdue payments. Due dates for payment and terms for overdue payment are identified in the Service Agreement between Architecture & Access and the client.
Architecture & Access will provide immediate refund of any incorrectly paid or overpaid amounts found to be made. In the event of a query or dispute over the amount requested to be paid on invoice, Architecture & Access advises our clients to contact our office to resolve the issue before making payment. In the event of a query or dispute arising after payment of invoice, Architecture & Access will undertake to try to resolve the issue to the satisfaction of all parties and make any refund deemed to be required.
Governing law, jurisdiction & complaints
The Service Agreement and any non-contractual matters between Architecture & Access and the client are governed by Australian law.
Please refer to Architecture & Access complaints policy for more detail on complaint-handling and how to make a complaint.